Ni200 0.05mmx5mm 26650 Battery Welding 3p Pure Nickel Metal
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||ni200 Pure Nickel|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2kg|
|Packaging Details:||Spool package with Carton box, Coil package with polybag,|
|Delivery Time:||5-21 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 tons per month|
|Product Name:||Pure Nickel 200/201||Grade:||200 201 N4 N6|
|Application::||Battery Pack, Industry||Size::||Customized|
Ni200 Pure Nickel Metal,
26650 Nickel Metal,
3p Pure Nickel Metal
- Pure Nickel Ni200/ Ni 201 Strip 2p for 18650 26650 32650
Features: pure nickel has a Nickel content of 99.6% giving it a pure nickel rating; Pure nickel will never corrode and come loose in high drain application. Pure nickel has excellent mechanical properties, high corrosion resistance in ifferent environments, and magnetic feature,high heat transfer, high conductivity, low gas volume and low vapor pressure. Pure nickel also has good spot welding properties and high tensile strength. Pure nickel strip mainly used in lithium batteries, battery ear, metal stamping parts, electric vehicles, nickel batteries, telecommunications, electric vacuum, special bulbs and other industries.
1. Low resistance, make the battery pack more powerful, save energy.
2. Pure Nickel to make it easy welding, stable connection
3. Dood tensile and easy operate assembly.
4. shaped design, save too much work for customer to assembly battery pack.
5. High Electrical Conductivity
6. Anti-corrosive and low resistance
- Size range
Wire: 0.025 to 8.0 mm.
Strip:0.05-1mm * 5-240mm
The thickness and dimensions can be met what customers required.
1.Spot welding of pure nickel is good
2.The resistance of pure nickel is lower
3. Battery discharge time of pure nickel strip longer
4. The battery spot welding is stronger.
Pure nickel Functions/Applications
1. manufacturing nickel-cadmium battery
2. nickel-hydrogen battery
3. lithium cell
4. assembled battery
5. industries of electric tool and special lights
6. Superconductor Applications