ErNiCrMo 3 Nickel Welding Wire
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||inconel 625|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5|
|Packaging Details:||Spool package with Carton box, Coil package with polybag|
|Delivery Time:||5-21 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 tons per month|
|Material:||Ni Fe Cr||Elongation:||30 %|
|Brinell Hardness HB:||≤220||Density:||7.94 G/cm3|
|Tensile Strength Rm N/mm²:||760||Yieldstrength R P0. 2 N/mm²:||345|
ErNiCrMo 3 Nickel Welding Wire,
3.2mm Nickel Mig Wire,
N06625 Nickel Welding Wire
- Nickel Based Welding Wire
Chemical Properties of ErNiCrMo-3
- MIDALLOY ERNiCrMo-3 is used for joining base materials such as UNS number N06625 and UNS number N08825. This includes ASTM grades such as B443, B444, B446, B564, B704, B705, B751, B163, B423, 424, and B425.
- This alloy can also be used for dissimilar welding using various nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloys and stainless steel, low alloy, and even carbon steels.
- MIDALLOY ERNiCrMo-3 is formulated with low iron (less than 1.0%), and high chromium (over 21.5%) to be an excellent choice for overlaying tubes and tube panels where low dilution of iron and high deposits of chromium are required.
- This alloy offers resistance to stress corrosion cracking, pitting, and crevice corrosion.
- ,Size we could offer
|0.8 1.2 2.4 3.2mm|