- precision alloy Permalloy 80 plate / soft magnetic 1J79/ sheet Feni79
1J79 (Soft magnetic alloy) precision alloy
precision alloy 1J79 saturation magnetic induction Bs≥0.75T, Curie point ℃ = 450, Resistivity (μΩ • m) = 0.55; precision alloy having small Magnetostrictive coefficient, Easy permeability, Fast demagnetization, small Coercive force, Low eddy loss, be used covering frequency, medium to high frequencies over the entire frequency range, precision alloy Products include: strip, sheet, bar, wire and foil. precision alloy Mainly used for switching power transformers, Precision transformer, Leakage switch transformer, Magnetic shielding, Yoke and weak magnetic field applied high sensitivity small power transformer zero-sequence power transformer, Low-power magnetic amplifiers, high frequency power.
In addition to high permeability, its other magnetic properties are low coercivity, near zero magnetostriction, and significant anisotropic magnetoresistance. precision alloyThe low magnetostriction is critical for industrial applications, allowing it to be used in thin films where variable stresses would otherwise cause a ruinously large variation in magnetic properties. Permalloy's electrical resistivity can vary as much as 5% depending on the strength and the direction of an applied magnetic field. Permalloys typically have the face centered cubic crystal structure with a lattice constant of approximately 0.355 nm in the vicinity of a nickel concentration of 80%. precision alloy A disadvantage of permalloy is that it is not very ductile or workable, so applications requiring elaborate shapes, such as magnetic shields, are made of other high permeability precision alloy such as mu metal. Permalloy is used in transformer laminations and magnetic recording heads.
precision alloy 1J79 widely used in radio-electronic industry, precision instruments, remote control and automatic control system.
precision alloy precision alloy precision alloy
- Density (g/cm3): 8.6
- Curie point (℃): 450
- Electrical resistivity (μΩ*cm): 55 (20℃)
- Thermal conductivity ( W/m. ℃): 13.4
- Initial permeability μ0 (mH/m): ≥40
- Maximum permeability μm (mH/m): ≥310
- Coercivity Hc (A/m): ≤2.0
- Saturation magnetic induction Bs (T): 0.73
- Infrastructure such as bridges, trestles, water towers, wind turbines, pipelines
- Marine and offshore applications, such as bridges, hulls for ships and tankers, offshore wind turbines
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI)
- Boilers and Digesters